Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Box Office
No surprise that a high rated Pixar movie made that much money. Im happily surprised that Wanted did so well. I think all the publicity and the positive reviews really helped it. I think its a great stand alone movie but I dont think a sequel would suit it well.

1. Wall-E $ 62.5 Million NEW
2. Wanted $ 51.1 Million NEW
3. Get Smart $ 20 Million $ 77.3 Million
4. Kung Fu Panda $ 11.7 Million $ 179.3 Million
5. The Incredible Hulk $ 9.2 Million $ 115.5 Million
6. The Love Guru $ 5.4 Million $ 25.3 Million
7. Indiana Jones and... $ 5 Million $ 299.9 Million
8. The Happening $ 3.9 Million $ 59.1 Million
9. Sex and the City $ 3.8 Million $ 140.1 Million
10. You Don't Mess with... $ 3.2 Million $ 91.2 Million

No comments:

Labels