What the fuck? How the Hell(pun intended) did Hellboy 2 only make 36 million dollars. It opened to rave reviews. Even though I loved Hellboy 1 I guess I overestimated how many people grew to love it or fell for the clever ads on tv over the past few weeks. This pretty much dooms any chance of a Hellboy 3 unless by some miracle it can hold on the Box Office or do some big money overseas or on dvd. The sad thing is this movie might end up being one of the top super hero movies of the year but make the least money. Even though I didnt see it this weekend im for sure going to see it in the upcoming week or as a double feature with Batman. Im sure glad that Meet Dave tanked. I was so sick of seeing those commercials. Heres hoping this is the end of Eddie Murphys kiddie phase once and for all.
| 1. Hellboy 2: The... | $ 35.9 Million | |
| 2. Hancock | $ 33 Million | $ 165 Million |
| 3. Journey to the... | $ 20.6 Million | |
| 4. Wall-E | $ 18.5 Million | $ 162.8 Million |
| 5. Wanted | $ 11.6 Million | $ 112 Million |
| 6. Get Smart | $ 7.1 Million | $ 111.5 Million |
| 7. Meet Dave | $ 5.3 Million | |
| 8. Kung Fu Panda | $ 4.3 Million | $ 202 Million |
| 9. Kit Kittredge: An... | $ 2.4 Million | $ 11 Million |
| 10. Indiana Jones and... | $ 2.3 Million | $ 310.5 Million |
No comments:
Post a Comment