Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Box Office
No surprises here. Will smith continues to be the biggest box office draw currently. Even with average movies like I Am Legend the movies still make bank. I admit I have a soft spot for the Fresh Prince even though he does the occassional Men In Black and Independence Day garbage.
1. Hancock $ 66 Million $ 107.3 Million
2. Wall-E $ 33.4 Million $ 128.1 Million
3. Wanted $ 20.6 Million $ 90.8 Million
4. Get Smart $ 11.1 Million $ 98.1 Million
5. Kung Fu Panda $ 7.5 Million $ 193.4 Million
6. The Incredible Hulk $ 4.9 Million $ 124.9 Million
7. Indiana Jones and... $ 3.9 Million $ 306.6 Million
8. Kit Kittredge: An... $ 3.6 Million $ 6.1 Million
9. Sex and the City $ 2.3 Million $ 144.8 Million
10. You Don't Mess with... $ 2 Million $ 94.8 Million

No comments:

Labels