Damn Batman is on a roll. Am I the only person in America who hasnt seen it yet? I did manage to see Hellboy 2 which was very good even though I was slightly disappointed compared to the rave reviews it was getting. I loved the first one and im not sure if this was any better than that one. Still it deserves way more than the $66 million take home so far. Im glad Step Brothers made some jack it looks like a very funny movie that will be a great rental.
| 1. The Dark Knight | $ 75.6 Million | $ 314.2 Million |
| 2. Step Brothers | $ 30 Million | |
| 3. Mamma Mia! | $ 17.9 Million | $ 62.7 Million |
| 4. The X-Files: I Want... | $ 10.2 Million | |
| 5. Journey to the... | $ 9.4 Million | $ 60.2 Million |
| 6. Hancock | $ 8.2 Million | $ 206.4 Million |
| 7. Wall-E | $ 6.3 Million | $ 195.2 Million |
| 8. Hellboy 2: The... | $ 4.9 Million | $ 65.9 Million |
| 9. Space Chimps | $ 4.4 Million | $ 16 Million |
| 10. Wanted | $ 2.7 Million | $ 128.6 Million |
The Dark Knight's Maggie Gyllenhall

No comments:
Post a Comment