Saturday, July 12, 2008


Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust Movie Review
Drunk Running Commentary: Drinking a 12 pack of Icehouse getting ready to see this piece of shit. Please let it be a SOBIG (so bad its good) movie. 05 seconds: yes a recap of the original. I love to see those Gary Busey teeth. 6 minutes: bout to sacrifice some fat bitch. Im sure she might be a virgin though. Their torture is to throw gold on her? lol. 8 minutes: oh its just some fucking movie being filmed. 10 minutes: damn this bitch looks like a dude in drag. Gingerdead Man is delivered! Go kill some people you fucking cookie! 19 minutes: oh god some queer is sucking on some cookie dough. 25 minutes: how convenient a satanic spell book on the movie set to help out the Gingerdead Man 28 minutes: what the fuck. The first kill is done offscreen! Fucking bullshit. 35 minutes: The fag is getting rammed in the ass by a hot iron and loving every second. 38 minutes: GDman just came! I mean literally. I wonder if his load is brown? 43 minutes: victim #3 hand cut off by chainsaw. 48 minutes: a dripping eyeball is sick. Holy shit the movies turned into Bioshock. 52 minutes: dammit a long winded explanation by the villain. 58 minutes: holy shit this douch is still talking. 101 minutes: time for the Gingerdead man's crucifixion. Somehow I should be enjoying this movie more. 107 minutes: end credits. Damn this movie sucked. Nope its not a sobig. This movie just plain sucked Donkey. Believe me the commentary probably made it better than how it actually turned out. Oh well I got a good buzz and a few laughs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first 50 minutes sounded pretty hilarious, but otherwise this sounds like a blow to humanity.
-J

mits777 said...

After I reread my review it does sound like a kick ass movie but no it was definitely a letdown with just a few good moments. Even the beer couldnt help alter the reality enough to make this a good movie.

Labels